Skip to content
- Lack of support for multiple streams i.e. production and new development – versioning. Lack of knowledge how versioning works
- Lack of integration with related projects
- Development processes overlap into production processes and are not compatible.
- Lack of clear input and output at each step.
- Lack of clear ownership
- Constantly changing release dates – forward and backward
- Inability to deal with late requests
- Crunch testing – development overruns into time allocated for testing, testing reduced. Can happen with many processes.
- Management without technical expertise who override decisions made by technologists, and pressurising technologists to make change to fast