For those aspiring to be champion of high-performing and self-organized Software Development Teams, Software Engineering Teams, and the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using waterfall or agile go to the Software Development Manager training school hosted on teachable.com
- Courses range from USD 12 to USD 99
- There are more than 50 lectures and about 10 hours of material for you to choose from.
- The course starts as soon as you enroll and is completely self-paced.
- 30 day money back guarantee
Perhaps you are already experienced and can just take one of our Software Engineering Manager and or Software Engineer Certifications $10 to $25
Enroll at the Software Development Manager training school and I give you the secrets to successful Software Development Management & the SDLC. Completing will take you and your team to the next level.
- You will have access to the author and expert for Q and A, and consultancy during your time on this course
- What I teach you here can save you $10,000’s or $100,000’s when leading an engaged Software Engineering team – and hours and hours of research, trial and error.
It has taken 30 years of experience to give you these secrets that I used to charge an in-person consultancy fee 10 times more. This is a unique and premium course for the c-suite, directors, managers, and leaders and aspiring leaders of software engineers. This course was not written for the masses but for the elite like you. The Software Engineering training school has divided the course into four main sections
- Software Development Manager, team, and the organization
- Owner of the definition of done
- Owner of automation and tools
- Owner of the SDLC (Systems Development Lifecycle)
- Anyone involved with leading Software Development – not just the Software Development Manager
- If you want to understand what the software engineers are doing, and not have the wool pulled over your eyes
- A software engineer wishing to advance to Software Development Manager
- Entrepreneur with a great software idea and don’t know where to start
- Executive, VP, Director, or Manager who needs to understand more about software development.
- Involved with a software development need to understand the why’s
- A leader wanting to develop new talent in software development management and SDLC’s.
Enroll at the Software Development manager training school